Saturday, January 23, 2010

Entry 35

[recording on]

*You hear slightly heavy breathing a yawn and then a long stretch followed by a deep sigh.*

Ahhh, that felt good. I bet my bed will feel better...soon.

I hired a bounty hunter to find my birth father. I'm not any good at finding people and that's what he does so I figured he'd have better luck than I would. Besides, I need to find him quick ... before my bank account runs dry.

*The woman gets quiet for several minutes but you hear her moving around the room, putting things away and mumbling lightly to herself.*

I've been spending too much time cooped up in my house. It's like I've become too dependent on Falcun and don't want to be outside when he's not around. I had seizures before I met him and I'll have them long after he's gone. So what the hell am I so nervous about?

*She stops moving around and sits back down in front of the recorder.*

I wonder how Sky is? I sure do miss having him around.

[recording off]

No comments:

Post a Comment