Saturday, January 9, 2010

Entry 24

((semi-adult material))

[recording on]

*She screams in absolute frustration*

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*She throws a bottle against the wall and it smashes into small pieces. You can hear the liquid splash everywhere*

Damnit I need to have sex again!!!!

*Her breathing is erratic and heavy*

Why did I have to walk away?! I could be with him right now taking care of this problem instead of trying to fix it myself!!! But nooooo, someone had to go and get all emotional and attached and actually give a shit about whether or not he's emotionally available.

FUCK! ME!!!!

*She growls deeply and grinds her teeth together. After a moment she manages to pull herself together enough to loosen her jaws*

I really need to look into buying a droid....

[recording off]

No comments:

Post a Comment