Friday, January 8, 2010

Entry 21

[recording on]

*another accidental recording when whatever was holding the recorder knocked into something, turning it on. You hear the sound of clothes being tossed, the owner of the journal and an unknown man talking. There is also the sound of an engine in the background.*

Man: "Please, get as comfortable as you like. I'm just a bit curious as to how you know me."
Woman: "What was your name again?"

*something lands on top of the recorder and momentarily obscures sound so you only get the last syllable.*

Man: " - can."
Woman: "That name sounds awfully familiar...."
Man: "Does it now?"
Woman: "Do I owe you money?"
Man: "No, I'd remember that bit"

*There's the sound of a zipper and then more clothing being thrown.*

Woman: "Did we have sex and I not call you the next day?"
Man: "Can't say we did."
Woman: "We should fix that."
Man: "Well now, I was kind of wondering why...*he pauses slightly*...Sure, why the kriff not."

*There are obvious sounds of two people mating...the hunger of the woman might make you mistake her for some kind of animal until the recorder is bumped again and shut off*

[recording off]

No comments:

Post a Comment