Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Entry 18

[recording on]

*the woman's voice is a soft whisper*

It's been a very long and strange couple of days. I was still upset about that whole thing with the hunter and frankly I was taking it out on the local wildlife. Then kinda out of the blue my comm beeped and the strangest thing happened.

He called me. Apologized for taking so long to get back with me. Seems he lost my number or something. Anyway he asked if I wanted to get a drink. It was...interesting. Frankly I'm still not exactly sure what he wants from me. He offered friendship but I don't know. Me, I'm only good at two things, sex and drinking. This whole friend thing is completely new territory. Doesn't seem fair to him.

*she pauses for a moment and you can hear a man snoring lightly in the background*

Let's just say I took him up on his offer. This could be a good thing right? Having someone I can let my guard down with. Someone I can count on. We talked a lot more tonight than we did last time. I like his straight-forward honesty. It still worries me.

*she sighs a little*

I'm really going to have to be careful. If I get too comfortable with him it'll all just end up the way it always does...but it really feels good to stay long enough with one man to actually sleep with them.

I'm cold...

[recording off]

No comments:

Post a Comment