Saturday, January 23, 2010

Entry 34

[recording on]

*When she speaks, her voice is soft and tired but with a definite happy lilt to it.*

I've been too busy lately. I don't know where to begin.

Let's see, Falcun and I have made our relationship 'official'. I'm no longer just his boss. Frankly, I really enjoy having him around. He keeps me sane. Strangely, I also have no desire to chase men any more.

He said he loved me the other day. My heart stopped. I mean, I'm glad he did. It doesn't scare me or anything but..I mean I care about him deeply, I just don't know if I can say those words to him. Not yet anyway.

This is all so new to be. I'm still trying to make sure I don't get tired of him sexually. I mean, what if I get bored with him and start looking at other men again?

I wonder if normal people have these same worries...

*She sighs and takes a drink of something.*

I met his brother. I'm not a fan. It made my skin crawl, the way he kept going on badmouthing Falcun. If I was a violent person I would have thrown something at him.

Then I had to go and have seizure. No big deal right? Except he demanded to take me to a doctor. You'd think I'd know my condition better than he did. He kept trying to insist...even threatened to kill himself, so I told him not to get blood on the buildings and walked away.

So he shot himself. How bright is that? Oh, I didn't by it at first. I nudged his leg then kicked him in his crotch to see if he moved....he didn't, so when I bent down to check and see if he was alive the bastard sits up and hit me! Knocked me out cold, drove me across the planet and dumped me in a hospital bed. I was furious when I woke up.

Then, of course, in his rush to get to me, Falcun had to crash land almost on top of me after I told him what happened. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe those brothers might be a few cards short of a full deck.

*She laughs lightly and you hear her open a pill bottle and take a pill.*


Dr. Ecan is fixing my dosage. Hopefully the next mixture will work... Oh, and I need to call Mr. Nu'ro and tell him he's hired for the party. I really enjoyed their audition.

Aside from that, I've been feeling really domestic lately....it's kinda scary.

[recording off]

No comments:

Post a Comment