Thursday, December 31, 2009

Entry 9

[recording on]

That wasn't much of a party. Dunno who's idea it was to hang out and listen to that band instead of hoping the ship and going home. They certainly didn't seem like they were all that into either. Kept threatening to go home. I hate people who don't follow through. Either do your job or go home. Damn sure no one in our party would have cared much either way....'specially since the drinks were watered down.

*sounds of walking and light breathing for a moment or two*

I almost stood up for that woman. Wonder why I did that. Guess I felt bad for those other two shuttas talking down to her. Not that she needed my help at all. Almost let myself get put into the middle of a fight. Luckily I realized I didn't care what happened to her and walked away before it came to blows. Someone might've bruised my face.

*you can hear the sounds of distant animals talking to each other*

The Wook ceremony afterwords wasn't half bad tho. A bit weird but...who am I to judge. Time to go home now.

Happy Life Day mom and dad.

*a tearful whisper is heard*

I miss you...

[recording off]

No comments:

Post a Comment