Thursday, December 31, 2009

Entry 12

[recording on]

Being from Corellia, you'd think I'd have spent more time on Talus but no. I tried not to make it a habit unless I had to. Of course, I tried not to make anything a habit. Oh how that used to aggravate mother so. She always used to complain about how I'd never find a good man to settle down with and have a bushel of babies with if I didn't act more like a lady. I love her but man can she be annoying. Mom never understood this itch I have. Dad tried but, it's hard to understand the driving desire to copulate with any good looking man who crosses your path when you are in love with someone. I'm just thankful he didn't give me that disdainful sigh mother did.

*a light tapping of something metal on a surface*

Why am I on Talus? Looking for work of course...and fresh meat. I managed to wander into some cantina in New Duros today. It wasn't too bad. The deco was eye catching at least. Oh and there was some random arrest going on out front I think. Thankfully I'm small and cute, I was able to slip past the Stormtroopers and they never really noticed me. I wonder what would happen if I managed to get my hands on a Stormtrooper uniform? Hah! I bet they don't even make them in my size.

*a loud laugh and the sound of a cap unscrewing followed by a satisfied sigh*

Of course I met someone. He was...odd...to say the least. Kinda quiet and didn't seem like he knew about social interactions much. I flirted ... I batted my lashes ... I arched my back and practically shoved my chest in his face ... either he was so enthralled he was speechless or he's not all there in the head. So I made him give me a tour of the town while I killed time. I was actually hoping that by getting him out of the busy cantina I might get lucky.

Right....

He showed me around and I totally wasn't getting any kind of vibe from him that he might be interested. At one point he took me to the 'station house' where he worked and went into one of the cells with me. So I'm sitting on the bed, practically begging him to jump my bones and he just stands there.

*a long, low frustrated growl*

I walked out into the other room and saw a Life Day tree. Made some small talk about presents. Then I practically ripped his helmet off to give him a 'Life Day' kiss. You would think that would cause him to rip my clothes off and dock the shuttle on the nearest data terminal eh? .... No. He said I kissed like an angel and I cried on the inside.

I suffered through a little longer on the tour and when he brought me to the courthouse I asked him if he was going to sex me at all. He didn't answer. My nether-parts are pretty pissed off at me by now. I told him I had to leave. We parted ways at the shuttle.

*there is a creaking of furniture and a short sigh*

I'm not sure why but I gave Sparks my comm info. I think I'm getting too desperate for my own good. Maybe I should start hitting on the cantina girls. I might actually get lucky then.

[recording off]

No comments:

Post a Comment