Thursday, December 31, 2009

Entry 2

[recording on]

So it seems I've gotten a job of sorts thanks to a random meeting with a lizard. The town itself isn't so bad. Small and out of the way, tho I can tell it's not used to the quiet that surrounds it now...too many blaster burns on the buildings. The town itself is full of random misfits, and yet in all their randomness their need for freedom draws them together.

The Major himself has deemed that I may be of use to the town and, while not actually hiring me, has said that he'd buy anything I can bring in that the town could use. So basically I'm still doing the same thing I was before but this time I actually may have a steady buyer. Oh, and apparently with that offer came a place to live and I've chosen one on the edges of town.

Maybe I can set it up as a showroom of sorts in the front?

Thoughts for another day I think...meanwhile, the Major has decided that the lizard and I are now partners. I'm sure he ment it to have someone babysit me but I honestly don't mind. I get lonely at times and it surely wouldn't hurt to have a large scary Dosh behind me while I meet with my suppliers.

*chuckles*

I wonder if I should put him on a leash for some of my reluctant ones and then 'accidentally' drop it?

*slight pause*

Well I better get running, Sky and I have to meet up with one of those suppliers now.

[recording off]

No comments:

Post a Comment