Thursday, December 31, 2009

Entry 10

[recording on]

Who would have thought I'd meet Mr. Mysterious in the middle of nowhere? Things seem to be picking up. At least they were...until we got interrupted.

*soft chuckle*

Not that I mind. I do so enjoy being surrounded by good looking men. Especially ones that want me. Mmmhm. I certainly got an eye-full today. Sadly just as I was about to seal the deal with Mr. Mysterious, ol' Cal had to wander into the cantina. Didn't think I'd see him anytime soon. Not after he left us on Kashyyyk before we were done. Anyway, he scared away my new friend and well...it kinda knocked me out of the sin-making mood. So I walked Cal to the hotel, left him with a blown kiss and hopped a ride out of town. I'm waiting on a shuttle to take me to Espa now. I need to meet up with some old contacts and I've been meaning to check out the gaming tables in the hotel there. Been too long since I felt the rush of a win.

*random, soft conversations are heard in the background*

Been too long since I felt much of anything actually...

[recording off]

No comments:

Post a Comment