Thursday, December 31, 2009

Entry 3

[recording on]

*several foul words and phrases that one wonders how a young lady may have come to learn*

For the love of all that is holy!!!

Oh it's just a couple of crates of booze, and 2 people...how hard could it be to ship that from one place to another?!? I'll tell you how hard, after you add 2 More people, a Doshan Captain who's upset about the extra baggage, a bunch of nasty pirates in space, and stupid me that falls off the turrent ladder and twists my ankle!

Thankfully Sky is a whiz (or damned lucky) in space or we wouldn't have landed at all, let alone with the mild ammount of damages we Did have.

So out of the 6 crates of rare booze that we originally had, only 3 or 4 bottles were busted. Two of the passangers seemed to possess no more than a few cuts or bruises, one passanger is just plan off her rocker and another seems to have twisted Her ankle in the landing.

And I don't even what to discuss the damages to the ship....

*groan*

I told Sky I'd pay for any repairs that a pair of extra passengers would cause too...

*sigh*

Better call the bank in the morning.

Meanwhile, this damn doctor better show up. I hate sitting still in an empty room and my ankle is throbbing!

Maybe if I find something to throw at the wall......

[recording off]

No comments:

Post a Comment